Flash TRON (TRX) & Tether USDT [TRC20 , TRC721]
- Optimize Energy in Transaction.
- Optimize Bandwidth in Transaction
- Send Unlimited TRX and USDT (Tether) in TRC20 + TRC721
- Confirm Transaction in Maximum 20 Minutes
- Secure Connection For Per Transaction
- Create a Block For Per Transaction (Without injection)
- Sync Clinet Wallet Without Web3
- Stability of Each Created Transaction is 30 to 45 Day in
- Creating Transactions on Tether and TRX Main Contracts
- Ability to vote to raise network nodes
- Ability to send and receive in all supported wallets with TRC20
- Convertable to other coins and tokens only on JustSwap or SunSwap
- Send and order to Create a Transaction from Troner Servers
- Auto Use Proxy in Connection
- More Detail’s and Tutorial Follow Here
Tron is a blockchain platform that was developed to support decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. It utilizes a delegated proof-of-stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism and is designed to be scalable and fast.
TRC20 is a technical standard used for smart contracts on the Tron blockchain for implementing tokens. It is similar to the ERC20 standard used on the Ethereum blockchain. TRC20 tokens can be stored and transferred using Tron wallets and can be used to represent a wide range of assets, such as digital currencies, loyalty points, and in-game items.
- Tron was founded by Justin Sun in 2017 and has since become one of the largest and most active blockchain platforms in the world. It has a strong focus on decentralized entertainment and has attracted a large developer community and user base.
- TRC20 tokens are issued and managed using smart contracts on the Tron blockchain. They are widely used for a variety of purposes, including fundraising through initial coin offerings (ICOs), representing various types of assets, and enabling decentralized finance (DeFi) applications.
Tether (USDT) is a digital currency that is designed to be pegged to the value of a specific fiat currency, such as the US dollar, euro, or Japanese yen. It is issued by Tether Limited and can be used to transfer value across different exchanges, platforms, and wallets without the need for traditional intermediaries.
Tether is built on top of blockchain technology and is designed to maintain a stable value relative to the fiat currency it is pegged to. This can make it appealing for users who want to store value or make cross-border payments without the volatility and risk associated with other cryptocurrencies.
One of the key features of Tether is that it is issued by Tether Limited, a company that claims to have a corresponding fiat currency deposit for each Tether token in circulation. This means that each Tether token is supposed to be fully backed by a corresponding fiat currency deposit, and Tether Limited claims that it can redeem any Tether token for its equivalent value in fiat currency. However, this has been a source of controversy and skepticism in the cryptocurrency community, and Tether Limited has faced legal challenges and criticism over its practices and transparency.
It is important to carefully evaluate the risks and potential benefits of using Tether, as well as to keep track of any relevant regulations and developments in the cryptocurrency space. As with any financial decision, it is important to do your own research and exercise caution.
After the successful Flashixer project, due to many requests, I put the creation of this program in my collection of programs and succeeded in the final production of this program, which is now available to you, dear user, and the ability to flash TRX and USD T is based on TRC 20 and TRC721
High speed and automatic optimization in the energy and bandwidth of the Tron wallet is one of the unique features of Troner. So far, as my own test, I have transferred nearly 10 million dollars in small and small amounts, and the stability after transferring each coin is little by little. It is now 35 days and you can send to all exchanges, but you cannot convert in the exchange. You can only convert them to other currencies in Just Swap, which is special for Tron, and then transfer them.